Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Lies Ahead

Well, the end of the year quickly caught up. Time to wrap up holiday projects, enjoy all the great handmade gifts, and clean out the hut to gear up for late winter and spring holidays. I've been keeping a drawing journal of craft ideas for Valentine's Day, Easter, and garden party decorations.

I've got some heart themed ideas for Valentine's Day but I'm thinking more gifts than decor since it's not really a party occasion. My most exciting upcoming crafting ideas are for Easter and spring garden parties. I am planning a Mad Hatter party (yes, you must have a fabulous hat to attend) that will be held outside in a wonderful fabric tent. This will hopefully be complete with handmade napkins and bunting and whatever else I can think up for this party.

Though the hatter party and bunny bunting are beckoning, tonight will be reserved for knitting and heart terrariums.

Happy Crafting!
Cerise : )

No comments: