Friday, February 18, 2011

New Favorite Knit!


The Big Book of Knitted Monsters and MochiMochi knits are really awesome and keeping me well entertained. But there is a knitter out there who needs to get her own book published. While browsing newly posted Ravelry patterns the other night I came across Dawn Finney's Big Knitted Moon!!! Her other space and science knits already had me tickled pink but I almost jumped off my couch and ran around squealing when this massive moon came into view. The craters randomly dispersed, the adorable little eyes, the wonderful mooniness of this guy just makes him so wonderful. I haven't knit any of these wonderful amigurumis but they are definitely on my list to knit. These will make great classroom props when I'm a teacher!! Ms. Finney, get yourself published!

Happy Pattern Searching,
Cerise : )

No comments: