Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Domo Done!!!


Hey Target, eat your heart out. I finally finished my two year Domo Kun plush project and am more than squeelingly excited about the final product. Poor Domo got shrimpy little legs and was shoved into one of my many fabric buckets (along with other unfinished projects). He has been sitting out for a week now waiting his turn to be a finished creation. I cut off his stupid little legs and bottom and started anew with his lowers, not caring about the weird seams in the end. I know how I could better do him next time at least. Preplanning and measuring is really important. But here he is in all his wonderful Domoness. Now to make him Halloween costumes. I think that might be another few years.
Happy crafting,
Cerise ; )

3 comments:

OmMama and KraftyKatina said...

DOMO! he is sooo coool!

Michelle Koury said...

I am in love!

none said...

I know! I'm totally going to marry him. I think I will go hug him now.