Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wish List: Shibui


I've been on a total fiber craving spree for a few weeks now. I think it might be a bit of a therapy thing. Or maybe the couple days of cool weather tickled me into feelings of fall. I really want to get back up to Knit Purl and get some Shibui yarn and patterns. My late summer favorite yarn: Staccato in 50's Kitchen. I could just feel how amazing this is by looking at it! I managed to swing by and nab up the last three skeins they had before catching my flight to Denver. And to go with this perfect-for-socks yarn I've been wanting to get the Shibui Socks pattern booklet. Oh they are so lovely! Hopefully I can make my way up soon to Portland's Pearl District and indulge in my yearning for more Shibui yarn and get some fun patterns for fall knitting.

Happy Knitting!
Cerise : )

2 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hello!
Looovvve the new blog design. The colour is so pretty.
Shibui yarn is also my wish list. I really want to try knitting with it. It looks like a great yarn :D
Happy weekend.
x
Kyoko

OmMama and KraftyKatina said...

Thanks!! You will LOVE anything Shibui. Their sock yarn is great. I love this new one so much I'm being so picky with what I want to knit!
Cerise : )