Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jesus on my iron or just goo?



Yesterday I started sewing again. My arm is healed enough to cut and sew! I got started on a project that needed interfacing so I ironed it on, then went on to iron a pocket and ruined the piece as there was a bunch of goo on my iron. Frustrated, I put the project aside and went to surf the net. I came across a piece where a women had goo on her iron, but it seems that it had a remarkable resemblance to Jesus. Thinking perhaps my iron had a message for me, I examined the image closer. I see something there. Maybe not a holy icon, more like a mountain crying or a waterfall. Is this a message?

1 comment:

Kyoko said...

I have done exactly that. :D It does look like jesus! Reading your post, I just quickly checked on whether there is a "message" on my iron...it looks like a pyramid with light behind it! LOL! :D
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
x
Kyoko