Thursday, November 6, 2008

95%


I am a 90 percenter, sometimes a 95 percenter, rarely 100% or more. I save all my finish work, like sewing buttons on my yoga mat bags, closing up my pillows with hand stitching, and making tags for the end. With the holidays coming up and the Arcata Christmas Crafts Fair fast approaching, I took a break to take inventory tonight. I thought I was looking pretty good, until I looked a little close and realized I had 12 bags that needed buttons and 10 pillow that needed seams and all of them need tags. So I furiously sewed on buttons and started on the seams but the rest will have to wait until tomorrow. Or another day, because I started on shrines and those are about 90% done.
Theresa, OmMama

1 comment:

OmMama and KraftyKatina said...

Oh man! I know where I get it from then. I have some awesome vintage buttons for you for your bags!!! *~cerise~*